All posts tagged "New York"
Museums And Exhibitions
Here’s the Scoop on the Frick Collection’s Upcoming RenovationJanuary 9, 2020
The Frick Collection is a beloved New York City institution. It was founded by millionaire industrialist...
Inflating Art: Special Balloons in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day ParadeNovember 28, 2019
The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade holds as much tradition in America as football, turkey and stuffing...
Six Female Artists of the Hudson River SchoolMarch 4, 2017
The Hudson River School, a movement in American landscape painting, was America’s first independent artistic tradition. It was very...
- How Many Paintings From Louvre Shown On This Video Can You Recognize?
- Everything You Should Know About Orientalism
- Abstraction In Creation – Watch Gerhard Richter At Work
- Top 7 Summer Destinations (From Art)
- Welcome to the Wonderful Circus of Dame Laura Knight!
- ALL Louvre Masterpieces From Beyonce & Jay-Z’s ‘APES**T’ Video Explained
- Pablo Picasso And His Women
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- 15 Must-See Art Exhibitions in 2020
- Edward Hopper’s Drawings That Will Blow Your Mind