All posts tagged "New York"
Museums And Exhibitions
Here’s the Scoop on the Frick Collection’s Upcoming RenovationJanuary 9, 2020
The Frick Collection is a beloved New York City institution. It was founded by millionaire industrialist...
Inflating Art: Special Balloons in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day ParadeNovember 28, 2019
The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade holds as much tradition in America as football, turkey and stuffing...
- Coffee, Tea, Beer… Drinks in Art for All Tastes!
- 10 Best Portraits Of Édouard Manet
- The Orientalism of Eugène Delacroix – Beware of the Colors!
- Here Comes the Sun… Sunrises for Hope in Art
- Lesbian Love and Sex in Art History
- Ardhanarishvara – Androgynous Portrayal of Shiva and Parvati
- Artists’ Beloved Travel Destinations as Seen Through Their Art
- Cute Babies in Art: From Rubens to Cassatt
- Julia Margaret Cameron. The Queen of Pre-Raphaelite Photography
- A Capri Romance: John Singer Sargent and Rosina Fererra