All posts tagged "New York"
Museums And Exhibitions
Here’s the Scoop on the Frick Collection’s Upcoming RenovationJanuary 9, 2020
The Frick Collection is a beloved New York City institution. It was founded by millionaire industrialist...
Inflating Art: Special Balloons in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day ParadeNovember 28, 2019
The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade holds as much tradition in America as football, turkey and stuffing...
Six Female Artists of the Hudson River SchoolMarch 4, 2017
The Hudson River School, a movement in American landscape painting, was America’s first independent artistic tradition. It was very...
- The Sad Story Of Vincent Van Gogh And His Lovers
- Painting of the Week: Nicolas Maes, Young Woman Peeling Apples
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny
- Paula Modersohn-Becker: The Unknown Expressionist
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Jan Van Eyck
- My name is Sofonisba And I’m Michelangelo’s Gal
- The Sound Of Colour: Music Inspired By Visual Art – A Top 10
- The Mystery of Vincent Van Gogh’s Death
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- The Erotic Drawings of Francesco Hayez [+18]