All posts tagged "London"
In Good Company at Bonhams – An Exhibition of Fine Indian Paintings in LondonJanuary 10, 2020
The global auction house, Bonhams and Arts of Hindostan will be staging a special exhibit of Fine Indian...
Bodies And Erotic Art
The Sumptuous Wallace Collection, Fragonard and The SwingDecember 9, 2019
The Wallace Collection displays a collection, which came together in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, collected...
- These 4 Cutest Joshua Reynolds’ Children Will Make You Miss Childhood
- I love you, Pumpkin!
- Venice In The Eyes Of Claude Monet
- 10 National Museum in Warsaw Highlights You Need to Know
- 10 of the Most Famous Female Artist Self-Portraits
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Kiyohara Yukinobu: Sublime Female Painter of the Kano School
- Delftware 101 – The Brilliant Face of the Dutch Golden Age
- What Is a Tronie? Famous Examples of Tronies in Dutch and Flemish Baroque