All posts tagged "London"
Painting of the Week: Élisabeth Louise Vigée Le Brun, Self Portrait in a Straw HatMarch 8, 2020
Why is art history predominantly focused on male artists? Are there not enough female artists to...
- Mothers in Art: DailyArt’s Celebration of Mother’s Day
- Lise Tréhot. The Mysterious Beauty from Renoir’s Paintings
- Aubrey Beardsley: Sharp Blacks and Whites of the Victorian Era
- The Stunning Botanical Art of Barbara Regina Dietzsch
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- 5 Swedish Pioneering Female Photographers You Should Get to Know
- Wronged Royal Wives – British Scandal and Heartbreak Through the Centuries
- Janet Sobel: the Forgotten Female Artist Who Influenced Jackson Pollock
- Zdzisław Beksiński’s Passion for Music
- Six Wives Of Henry VIII in Portraits