All posts tagged "London"
Bodies And Erotic Art
Whitechapel’s Radical Figures and the Famous Paintings that Inspired ThemMarch 18, 2020
In Whitechapel Gallery’s Radical Figures: Painting in the New Millennium, ten of today’s key figurative painters use...
Painting of the Week: Élisabeth Louise Vigée Le Brun, Self Portrait in a Straw HatMarch 8, 2020
Why is art history predominantly focused on male artists? Are there not enough female artists to...
- These 4 Cutest Joshua Reynolds’ Children Will Make You Miss Childhood
- I love you, Pumpkin!
- Venice In The Eyes Of Claude Monet
- 10 National Museum in Warsaw Highlights You Need to Know
- 10 of the Most Famous Female Artist Self-Portraits
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Kiyohara Yukinobu: Sublime Female Painter of the Kano School
- Delftware 101 – The Brilliant Face of the Dutch Golden Age
- What Is a Tronie? Famous Examples of Tronies in Dutch and Flemish Baroque