All posts tagged "interview"
Traversing the Unseen: Interview with Multi-Media Artist Sara OseboldSeptember 23, 2020
Sara Osebold (b. 1975) is a contemporary, multi-media artist who creates drawings and sculptures and is...
Are people on Respirators Really Thinking About Rembrandt? – Jim Dine on His Show at Galerie Templon, Personal Histories and the Role of Art in Crisis (or Not)May 19, 2020
As Galerie Templon wrap up a retrospective exhibition of his iconic prints, we interview Jim Dine....
- Edgar Degas and His Most Beautiful Ballerinas
- Fifty Shades of Dr. Pozzi
- HERE: Black in Rembrandt’s Time. Rembrandthuis Decolonizes
- Autumn Moon in Japanese Woodblock Prints
- Nighthawks as Memes – Edward Hopper’s Best Renditions
- Botero and His Characteristic Chubby Style: Boterism
- The Lifelike Death Fayum Portraits of Roman Egypt
- Erotic Art in Pompeii and Herculaneum (NSFW!)
- Painting of the Week: Firs Zhuravlev, A Fashionista Wife
- The Origin of the World and the Female Gaze
- Traversing the Unseen: Interview with Multi-Media Artist Sara Osebold
- Frida Kahlo And The Symbolism In Her Art
- Kyra Nijinsky: Portrait of a Dancer
- “They Are Black Because I’m Not White” Portraits By Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
- The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary Fashion