All posts tagged "impressionism"
Where Is Van Gogh’s Biggest Art Collection Outside of Amsterdam? In the Kröller-Müller Museum!September 22, 2020
The Kröller-Müller Museum in Otterlo, Netherlands, is home to the second largest collection of works by...
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls: The Life and Business of Agostina SegatoriSeptember 1, 2020
Agostina Segatori’s face is most widely recognized in the works of key artists between 1860 and...
- Language of Flowers: Hidden Messages in Flora
- The State Russian Museum Highlights
- Watch Julianne Moore as Famous Works of Art
- Online Art Travels: An Ultimate Banksy City Guide for 2021
- Sisterhood in Art: Portraying Sisters
- Everything You Must Know About All Michelangelo’s Pietàs
- AI in Art: What Does It Mean?
- There Were Really Hot Guys in Ancient Greece: the Barberini Faun
- Painting of the Week: Sea Watchers by Edward Hopper
- Dive into the World of Fairy Tales with Čiurlionis