All posts tagged "German"
Pollen, Purity and Patience: A journey of creation with Wolfgang LaibNovember 11, 2020
Wolfgang Laib (born 1950) is a contemporary German sculptor. He works with natural materials that emanate...
Monument Women: Die Prinzessinnengruppe by SchadowJuly 27, 2020
An unassuming and charming statue group, the Prinzessinnengruppe (Princess Group) 1795-1797, depicting Prussian Princesses Louise and...
- The Summer Feels So Far Away! – Ten Beaches in Art
- How to Show Music in Paintings? Best Depictions of Music in Art
- Gustav Klimt’s Lost and Found Viennese Beauty – Lady with Fan
- Alphonse Mucha: Art Nouveau Visionary at North Carolina Museum of Art
- Paintings in the Movie “The Accountant”
- CHEAP: When Art Meets Activism – Interview with the Co-founder Sara Manfredi
- Everything You Must Know About All Michelangelo’s Pietàs
- Met Gala: When Art Meets High Fashion on the Beige Carpet (2021 Update!)
- All You Need to Know About the Lascaux Cave
- Peek into the Court: Stunning Qajar Portraits