All posts tagged "french"
Bodies And Erotic Art
The Sumptuous Wallace Collection, Fragonard and The SwingDecember 9, 2019
The Wallace Collection displays a collection, which came together in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, collected...
- Edvard Munch’s Summer Nights
- The Flying Lovers, Bella and Marc Chagall
- Lakshmi in Art. The Goddess of Wealth
- Big Mr Sunshine: Portraits of Louis XIV
- Everything You Must Know About Suprematism and Kazimir Malevich
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Five Cool Modern And Contemporary Artworks In The Stedelijk Museum Collection
- 5 Fleshy Sculptures That Could Come To Life
- Few Comments On Courbet’s Origin of the World
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)