All posts tagged "french"
Painting of the Week: Camille Pissarro, Rainbow at PontoiseSeptember 27, 2020
Camille Pissarro has an interesting portfolio of paintings. His works are divided between cosmopolitan views of Paris...
Bodies And Erotic Art
The Sumptuous Wallace Collection, Fragonard and The SwingDecember 9, 2019
The Wallace Collection displays a collection, which came together in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, collected...
- How Art Saved His Life: Story of Horace Pippin
- Edgar Degas and New Orleans’ Paintings
- 5 Impressionist Gossips Which Will Make You Feel They Staged a Soap Opera
- The Pornographic World of Egon Schiele’s Nudes (18+)
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Ancient Bikini Girls from the Roman Mosaics
- Perseus and the Head of Medusa – A Very Florentine Story
- Clark Art Institute Highlights
- The Lost Portrait of Henry VIII: Art in Service of Power
- Art History 101: Self-Portraits You Should Know
- Roll up, Roll up, for the Greatest Show on Earth! Jeanne Mount and Her Circus Mosaics
- Painting of the Week: Rachel Ruysch, Vase with Flowers
- Mirror Mosaics and Monir Shahroudy Farmanfarmaian
- Elena Luksch-Makowsky: From St. Petersburg, through Vienna to Hamburg
- The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary Fashion