All posts tagged "food in art"
Painting of the Week: Anne Vallayer-Coster, Still Life with MackerelMarch 28, 2021
Anne Vallayer-Coster was one of the foremost still-life painters in 18th century France. She was enormously...
- The Summer Feels So Far Away! – Ten Beaches in Art
- How to Show Music in Paintings? Best Depictions of Music in Art
- Gustav Klimt’s Lost and Found Viennese Beauty – Lady with Fan
- Alphonse Mucha: Art Nouveau Visionary at North Carolina Museum of Art
- How Galileo Galilei Changed the Moon Forever
- All You Need to Know About the Lascaux Cave
- Paintings in the Movie “The Accountant”
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- The Hidden Meanings of Nature in Čiurlionis’ Paintings
- Beyond the National Gallery and Tate: Best London Art Museums