All posts tagged "featured"
Artists and Industrial Revolution: Images of the Changing WorldSeptember 20, 2019
The Industrial Revolution brought fundamental and irreversible social changes. But what was its influence on art...
Make Everywhere Our New York: Keith Haring Exhibition to Inspire Liverpool MillennialsSeptember 17, 2019
Why do Keith Haring’s works still matter in 2019? With Brexit approaching the deadline, Tate Liverpool...
Painting of the Week: Jean-Antoine Watteau, Pilgrimage to the Isle of CytheraSeptember 15, 2019
Jean-Antoine Watteau (1684 – 1721) was the most influential French painter of the 18th century. His...
- Halloween in Hell: Dante and Virgil
- Remembrance Day Poppies in Painting
- 15 Cats in Art History Every Cat Lover Would Love
- Art Nouveau Explained in GIFs
- Hey Boy, Hey Girl: Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Matilda Browne, a Forgotten Female Impressionist
- Famous Painters and Their Children
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)
- Guggenheim: The Thannhauser Collection from van Gogh to Picasso at Palazzo Reale