All posts tagged "Fashion"
The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary FashionSeptember 19, 2020
Italian female fashion designer and couturier, the greatest rival of Coco Chanel, and a friend of...
A Fierce Romance of Art and Fashion: The Friendship of Salvador Dali and Coco ChanelSeptember 18, 2020
When Dali moved to Paris in 1926, Chanel was already a famous fashion designer. Dali had...
The Multi-Sensory Universe of Nick CaveAugust 14, 2020
Nick Cave activates our imaginations with his tangible soundsuit sculptures, soulful dance performances and whimsical installations.
- Mothers in Art: DailyArt’s Celebration of Mother’s Day
- Lise Tréhot. The Mysterious Beauty from Renoir’s Paintings
- Aubrey Beardsley: Sharp Blacks and Whites of the Victorian Era
- The Stunning Botanical Art of Barbara Regina Dietzsch
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- 5 Swedish Pioneering Female Photographers You Should Get to Know
- Wronged Royal Wives – British Scandal and Heartbreak Through the Centuries
- Janet Sobel: the Forgotten Female Artist Who Influenced Jackson Pollock
- Zdzisław Beksiński’s Passion for Music
- Six Wives Of Henry VIII in Portraits