All posts tagged "exhibition"
The Advancing Women Artists Foundation – Rediscovering Female Artists in FlorenceSeptember 27, 2018
The Advancing Women Artists Foundation (AWA) is a group that aims to restore female artists to the...
Museums And Exhibitions
Evoking The Genius Of Brancusi At The Museum Of Modern Art In New YorkAugust 16, 2018
The sculptures of Constantin Brancusi remind me of being in a sketch class with a model...
- Edward Hopper’s Drawings That Will Blow Your Mind
- 11 Things You Might Not Know About Leonardo Da Vinci
- Here Be Medieval Dragons
- The Erotic Potential of The Temptation of St. Anthony
- Tattoos – Ancient Ink to Modern Celebrity
- The Serene Beauty of a Pastoral Love: Daphnis and Chloé Paintings
- Painting of the Week: Mary Cassatt, Little Girl in a Blue Armchair
- 10 Awesome Pairs of Shoes from the Victoria & Albert Collection
- Painting of the Week: Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema, The Roses of Heliogabalus
- Dior AW 2020-21: Deconstructing Art References