All posts tagged "design"
Art State of Mind
Artistic Families: Does Having an Artist Parent Seal Your Fate as an Artist?November 26, 2020
Imagine growing up with an artist mother or father. Watching them create art or making work...
The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary FashionSeptember 19, 2020
Italian female fashion designer and couturier, the greatest rival of Coco Chanel, and a friend of...
Spot a Rug: Ottoman Carpets in Renaissance PaintingsAugust 25, 2020
Art history has always been inseparable from international trade exchanges and the mingling of nations and cultures. Manuscripts,...
- The Summer Feels So Far Away! – Ten Beaches in Art
- How to Show Music in Paintings? Best Depictions of Music in Art
- How Galileo Galilei Changed the Moon Forever
- Gustav Klimt’s Lost and Found Viennese Beauty – Lady with Fan
- All You Need to Know About the Lascaux Cave
- Alphonse Mucha: Art Nouveau Visionary at North Carolina Museum of Art
- Music and Art: Tanto Bravura!
- Paintings in the Movie “The Accountant”
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- The Hidden Meanings of Nature in Čiurlionis’ Paintings