All posts tagged "clay"
The Ephemeral Magic of Raw Clay: Artist Interview with Phoebe CummingsJanuary 15, 2021
Phoebe Cummings (b.1981) is a British sculptress-ceramics artist working primarily with unfired, living clay in its...
Traversing the Unseen: Interview with Multi-Media Artist Sara OseboldSeptember 23, 2020
Sara Osebold (b. 1975) is a contemporary, multi-media artist who creates drawings and sculptures and is...
The Curious Lure and Strange Beauty of Ancient Anatomical VotivesJune 12, 2020
Eerie, mysterious, and fascinating, ancient anatomical votives represent literal parts of people’s past. When most people...
- The Summer Feels So Far Away! – Ten Beaches in Art
- How to Show Music in Paintings? Best Depictions of Music in Art
- Gustav Klimt’s Lost and Found Viennese Beauty – Lady with Fan
- Alphonse Mucha: Art Nouveau Visionary at North Carolina Museum of Art
- Paintings in the Movie “The Accountant”
- Everything You Must Know About All Michelangelo’s Pietàs
- Met Gala: When Art Meets High Fashion on the Beige Carpet (2021 Update!)
- CHEAP: When Art Meets Activism – Interview with the Co-founder Sara Manfredi
- Peek into the Court: Stunning Qajar Portraits
- Lower Pecos Rock Art: Prehistoric Painting in North America