All posts tagged "Black History Month"
The Multi-Sensory Universe of Nick CaveAugust 14, 2020
Nick Cave activates our imaginations with his tangible soundsuit sculptures, soulful dance performances and whimsical installations.
Njideka Akunyili Crosby: Celebrating Cultural IdentityAugust 6, 2020
Njideka Akunyili Crosby celebrates her cultural heritage through her artwork. Contradicting generalizations about African experience, she...
The Fabulous Sculpture and Mysterious Life of Edmonia LewisFebruary 13, 2020
Edmonia Lewis (c. 1844-1907) was quite a force of nature. She was an African-American and Native-American...
- How Art Saved His Life: Story of Horace Pippin
- Edgar Degas and New Orleans’ Paintings
- 5 Impressionist Gossips Which Will Make You Feel They Staged a Soap Opera
- The Pornographic World of Egon Schiele’s Nudes (18+)
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Ancient Bikini Girls from the Roman Mosaics
- Perseus and the Head of Medusa – A Very Florentine Story
- The Lost Portrait of Henry VIII: Art in Service of Power
- Two Men, Police Uniforms, and Some Duct Tape: The Biggest Art Heist in History After 30 Years of Active Investigations
- The Art of Law: Legal Drama in Artworks