All posts tagged "art"
The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary FashionSeptember 19, 2020
Italian female fashion designer and couturier, the greatest rival of Coco Chanel, and a friend of...
Anatoliy Kryvolap’s Evolution of Color: Emotional Paintings of the Ukrainian ArtistSeptember 2, 2020
Anatoliy Kryvolap is a contemporary Ukrainian artist whose paintings are sold at the world’s most prestigious...
- Painting of the Week: Fede Galizia, A Glass Compote with Peaches, Jasmine Flowers, Quinces and a Grasshopper
- 5 Positive Effects of Art on Mental Health
- Art Saved My Life! An Alternative Look at the Mental Health of Vincent van Gogh
- #MeToo and the Medusa Myth
- Meet Asparagus, the King of Vegetables! Not Just for Vegetarians
- The Fabulous Sculpture and Mysterious Life of Edmonia Lewis
- 10 Most Beautiful Artistic Flower Arrangements for Spring
- Michelangelo’s Pieta: An Ode to the Sublime
- Jozef Mehoffer – Strange Garden
- Language of Flowers: Hidden Messages in Flora