All posts tagged "art"
The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary FashionSeptember 19, 2020
Italian female fashion designer and couturier, the greatest rival of Coco Chanel, and a friend of...
Anatoliy Kryvolap’s Evolution of Color: Emotional Paintings of the Ukrainian ArtistSeptember 2, 2020
Anatoliy Kryvolap is a contemporary Ukrainian artist whose paintings are sold at the world’s most prestigious...
- Art from Horror Movies: Japanese Woodblocks of Tsukioka Yoshitoshi
- Masterpiece of the Week: Mithras Slaying the Bull
- Eyewitness to Space: The NASA Art Program
- Diego Rivera’s Life in Self-Portraits
- The Night — Ten Beautiful Nocturne Paintings
- Barbara Hepworth: Sculptor of Archaic Wonders
- Painting Of The Week – John Everett Millais, Ophelia
- Cincinnati Art Museum Staff Picks
- One Artist and One Motif: Julije Knifer and His Meander
- This Article Is Only About Cheese in Painting