Egg Art 2019 Easter EditionApril 20, 2019
Two years ago I wrote an Easter article about eggs and what to do with all the remaining ones after the holidays. This year I decided to take up this topic again, since eggs are more than just...
Coffee, Tea, Beer… Drinks in Art for All Tastes!March 4, 2019
Throw the first stone who does not love to get home and enjoy a good drink after a tiring day of work. Or find friends at a happy hour to share something to drink, why not? It could...
Keep Eating and Never Regret: Fat Thursday 2019February 28, 2019
Doughnuts, doughnuts… who wouldn’t be tempted by one freshly out of the bakery, covered in sweet coating and with a warm, creamy filling… Aaaaah… People dieting- no talk of calories or fats, you’re forbidden entry to today’s Fat...
This Post Is Only About Cheese. In PaintingFebruary 20, 2019
I feel ashamed. As an official cheese-lover who could eat it every day for every meal, I still haven’t dedicated a single line to cheese in painting! I must repent and compensate all cheese lovers for the lost...
Intersection of Coffee and Creating: Coffee Shops and Their PurposeFebruary 5, 2019
The actual art of coffee making has steadily been growing for years. We have surpassed and moved past instant coffee, on to specialty coffee shops and their frozen and blended coffee drinks, hot chocolates, and sweet recipes, and now...
Fish Paintings For Christmas Eve DinnersDecember 24, 2018
In many cultures, Christmas Eve dinner does not include any meat or alcohol because one should keep a vigil fasting and expecting the feastings of Christmas Day. So in anticipation of a lot of food that many of...
Autumnal Still Lifes for a Tasty Goodbye to AutumnNovember 30, 2018
I know, I know, astronomical winter begins on the 21st of December but since Thanksgiving and Black Friday are over and all shops have changed their display windows to a reindeer mode, while some people have already put...
- The Black And White World Of Felix Vallotton’s Prints
- Kandinsky’s World of Russian Fairy Tales
- Autumn Moon In Japanese Woodblock Prints
- The Hudson River School: Celebrating Nature, American-Style
- When Romanticism Meets Eruptions: Volcanoes in Paintings
- The Best of Leda And A Swan Paintings
- Painting of the Week: Giotto, Ognissanti Madonna
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Open to Influences – Arthur Hacker and his Mary with Many Qualities