Respectable Women From Art History – Yes, Most Of Them Were Naked. A Short Comment To Burkinis.September 1, 2016
I want to add my personal voice to the debate about burkini and whether it enslaves...
Bumcheeks, Hats And Other Fetishes of Florentine Sculpturers (All Related to David)July 16, 2016
Sculpturers from Florence loved the biblical story about David, an adolescent boy who would win a duel...
- 5 Paintings By Piet Mondrian You Wouldn’t Believe Were His
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- Painting of the Week: Claude Monet, Meules
- Why Is St Sebastian A Gay Icon?
- Nazi-looted Cézanne Painting To Be Shown In Switzerland
- Rembrandt And His Saddest Love Story
- 15 Cats in Art History Every Cat Lover Would Love
- The Great Art Robbery…Foiled
- 6 Rooms from Famous Paintings Brought to Real Life
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)