Museums And Exhibitions
New York City Art Triennial 2021: Do We Dream Together? Are We Fine?
10 Paintings For Which You Will Love Ca’ Pesaro in VeniceMay 25, 2021
Tourists in Venice usually do a couple of typical things: they visit San Marco Cathedral and the Doge’s Palace, drink a glass of Aperol Spritz, sometimes have a gondola ride. But we have some good information for you – we’ve added...
Art Museums on Pinterest: I’d Pin ThatMay 22, 2021
We all may be stuck inside, and physical art museums may be closed, but it’s the 21st century and thankfully we have more ways than one to view many of the world’s art museums. Better yet, they have...
Calling All Consumers to Action! Support Museums – Buy a Gift!May 20, 2021
The past 14 months have probably been the hardest for museums since the beginning of their existence. Many museums are either closed or limiting their capacity. Also museums are not institutions that make money, and mostly rely on...
The Story of Hitler’s Unrealized Art Museum in LinzMay 20, 2021
The Hitler’s Museum – originally in German called Das Führermuseum, was luckily an unrealized art museum within a cultural complex planned by Adolf Hitler for his hometown, the Austrian city of Linz. It was supposed to be the...
31 Women: Peggy Guggenheim And Her Groundbreaking ExhibitionMay 19, 2021
Perhaps one the most influential women in shaping the art world of the 20th century, Peggy Guggenheim held an exhibition in 1943 that was to be remembered as groundbreaking. Why is Peggy Guggenheim’s 31 Women exhibition so important...
Armchair Museum Visits: Great Museums in ArtMay 18, 2021
Armchair traveling, online art viewing, and virtual museum visits are all the rage these days. In this article, you can do those three things at once by viewing portrayals of museums in art. It will probably come as...
Pharmacy Museums: Houses of OdditiesMay 17, 2021
A pharmacy is a very weird kind of shop. It has your favorite skin creams and food supplements. They also carry medicines for the flu, blood pressure, and other illnesses. Pharmacies have been around for a long time....
- 10 Times When Egon Schiele Mastered Hip Hop Hand Gestures
- How to Show Music in Paintings? Best Depictions of Music in Art
- 10 Female Artists Forgotten By Art History
- Painting of the Week: Claude Raguet Hirst, A Gentleman’s Table
- Mary Cassatt: The Story of the American Impressionist
- 10 Great Women Sculptors You Should Know
- The Masterpiece of the Week: Fallingwater by Frank Lloyd Wright
- 10 of the Most Famous Female Artist Self-Portraits
- The Most Important Day! Wedding Inspiration in Art
- True Tips for a Happier Life from the Miniatures of Reza Abbasi