Titian Revisited: Grand Old Man of the Renaissance or Dirty Old Man?April 24, 2021
Titian’s sensuous interpretation of Classical myths of love, temptation, and punishment came together for the first...
The Charm of Colorful and Shiny Italian Maiolica Ceramic WaresApril 20, 2021
Maiolica ceramic wares are exquisitely decorated and vibrantly colored handmade artworks made popular during the Italian...
- The Summer Feels So Far Away! – Ten Beaches in Art
- How to Show Music in Paintings? Best Depictions of Music in Art
- Gustav Klimt’s Lost and Found Viennese Beauty – Lady with Fan
- Alphonse Mucha: Art Nouveau Visionary at North Carolina Museum of Art
- All You Need to Know About the Lascaux Cave
- Paintings in the Movie “The Accountant”
- Everything You Must Know About All Michelangelo’s Pietàs
- CHEAP: When Art Meets Activism – Interview with the Co-founder Sara Manfredi
- The Hidden Meanings of Nature in Čiurlionis’ Paintings
- Lower Pecos Rock Art: Prehistoric Painting in North America