6 Shades Of Romantic Creepiness Of Caspar David Friedrich’s PaintingsAugust 24, 2016
Caspar David Friedrich was a master of the romantic atmosphere. Gothic ruins, contemplative figures silhouetted against...
These Romantic Paintings Of Edward Burne-Jones Will Make You Miss Middle-AgesAugust 18, 2016
Sir Edward Coley Burne-Jones, 1st Baronet ARA was a British artist and designer closely associated with Pre-Raphaelite movement....
- Venice In The Eyes Of Claude Monet
- 10 of the Most Famous Female Artist Self-Portraits
- 10 National Museum in Warsaw Highlights You Need to Know
- Kiyohara Yukinobu: Sublime Female Painter of the Kano School
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- Berthe Weill: The Unknown Gallerist of the Avant-Garde
- Adriaen Brouwer, Painter of Emotions
- The Art of Law: Legal Drama in Artworks
- The Nerdwriter: YouTube Channel for Art Lovers