5 Self-Portraits by Women Artists that You Probably Haven’t Seen (And You Should)August 13, 2020
When thinking of ‘a self-portrait’, the famous names and artworks of Dürer, Rembrandt, or Van Gogh probably...
Njideka Akunyili Crosby: Celebrating Cultural IdentityAugust 6, 2020
Njideka Akunyili Crosby celebrates her cultural heritage through her artwork. Contradicting generalizations about African experience, she...
- These 4 Cutest Joshua Reynolds’ Children Will Make You Miss Childhood
- I love you, Pumpkin!
- Venice In The Eyes Of Claude Monet
- 10 National Museum in Warsaw Highlights You Need to Know
- 10 of the Most Famous Female Artist Self-Portraits
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Kiyohara Yukinobu: Sublime Female Painter of the Kano School
- Delftware 101 – The Brilliant Face of the Dutch Golden Age
- What Is a Tronie? Famous Examples of Tronies in Dutch and Flemish Baroque