Stories By Wojtek Rozdzenski
Making art out of anything – Christoph Niemann’s illustrationJune 4, 2018
A pair of bananas could become a horse and a poppy seeds bun could be stubble being shaven – you never know with Christoph Niemann and his illustration. Bio Christoph Niemann (b. 1970) is an illustration...
Faceless Women and Fungi – The Art of Ewa JuszkiewiczApril 17, 2018
How many portraits of faceless women, with fungi in place of their heads have you ever seen? None? Well, until now, that is. The Artist Ewa Juszkiewicz (born 1984 in Gdansk, Poland) is an award-winning polish...
Selfie-feminism, the Sad Girl Theory and the Sad Girls of InstagramApril 11, 2018
A new wave of female artists started to appear on Instagram. They come from various backgrounds, were born in different decades, their styles are wildly different, but they share a similar characteristic. They’re women, they’re proud...
That’s my color! Painter’s trademarked colorsMarch 10, 2018
Did you know, that there are some colors that you can’t use in your art? Such ‘painter’s trademarked colors’ are owned by certain artists, and you cannot legally use them without consulting the artist beforehand. Other...
Picasso, Monet And Pigeons – An Unlikely TrioFebruary 2, 2018
Have you ever wished you could teach your parrot or canary some new tricks? Clearly, the Japanese scientists – Shigeru Watanabe, Junko Sakamoto and Masumi Wakita from Keio University had the same idea. In a paper...
- These Photographs Taken By Edgar Degas Will Sweep You Off Your Feet
- Paul Gauguin – Master or Monster?
- Watch Kandinsky Drawing On A Rare Footage From 1926
- 410 Years Ago Rembrandt Was Born, Check Out His Six Magnificent Self-Portaits
- Moondance. Full Moon in Painting
- International Women’s Day 2019: Three Unknown Women Artists
- Gustav Klimt, Death and Life
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Sun, Sand and the Sound of the Sea – The Great British Summer Captured in Snapshots