Stories By Magda Michalska
10 Things That Could Happen To You Only If You Were A Greek God/GoddessJuly 5, 2016
If you ever feel down and think that your life is just a series of misfortunes, have a look on this list. It’s not all roses to be a Greek god… 1. Prometheus You would be...
Top 7 Summer Destinations (From Art)June 30, 2016
Are you still undecided of where to go on vacation this summer? Check out the favourite retreats of the artists and find a place for yourself: 1. Do you like to casually stroll in parks and forests?...
The Deadly Sarmatians and their coffin portraits (seriously creepy!)June 27, 2016
In the 17th and 18th centuries was a much bigger and more important country than it is today, as it encompassed some parts of the territories of today’s Poland, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine. The Poles, however, were...
- What Is a Tronie? Famous Examples of Tronies in Dutch and Flemish Baroque
- Fat Cat Art – Cat’s Guide to Classic Art
- Here’s the Scoop on the Frick Collection’s Upcoming Renovation
- Gustave Caillebotte’s Urban Intimacy
- The Temptress and the Slave in Art: Joseph and Potiphar’s Wife
- See a Man About a Dog: Dogs in Paintings
- What is a Wunderkammer? Best Cabinets of Curiosities
- VIPs… or VICs (Very Important Colors)? Iconic Hues in Art History
- Odilon Redon’s Noir World Of Darkness
- Danse Macabre: Dancing with Skeletons