Stories By Magda Michalska
Top 7 Summer Destinations of 2016 (From Art)June 30, 2016
Are you still undecided of where to go on vacation this summer? Check out the favourite retreats of the artists and find a place for yourself: 1. Do you like to casually stroll in parks and forests?...
The Deadly Sarmatians and their coffin portraits (seriously creepy!)June 27, 2016
In the 17th and 18th centuries was a much bigger and more important country than it is today, as it encompassed some parts of the territories of today’s Poland, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine. The Poles, however, were...
- Evoking The Genius Of Brancusi At The Museum Of Modern Art In New York
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Tarsila do Amaral: Joy Is the Decisive Test
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- It’s Not Always What It Seems: The Fabulous Inventions of Panamarenko
- Lee Krasner and the Art of Starting Over
- Painting of the Week: Masaccio, The Tribute Money
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)
- Greek Mythological Creatures That Combine Female Beauty And Beastly Ugliness
- Black Is Beautiful: Kwame Brathwaite at the Skirball Center