Stories By Isla Phillips
Japan’s Art Island – NaoshimaJuly 23, 2019
Over the next year Japan will be hosting the Rugby World Cup and the 2020 Olympics, expecting visitors from all over the world. If you’re an art lover, who is also planning a trip to Japan,...
Bold Is Beautiful – a Guide to Spotting a Ravinder Reddy SculptureJuly 20, 2019
Ravinder Reddy (b. 1956) is a contemporary Indian sculptor. His sculptures of women are now some of the most recognisable examples of contemporary South Asian Art. He studied in Vadodara, India, and also in Britain. Since the...
- These 4 Cutest Joshua Reynolds’ Children Will Make You Miss Childhood
- I love you, Pumpkin!
- Venice In The Eyes Of Claude Monet
- 10 National Museum in Warsaw Highlights You Need to Know
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- 10 of the Most Famous Female Artist Self-Portraits
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Plague in Art: 10 Paintings You Should Know in the Times of Coronavirus
- 4 Artists Who Suffered from Mental Illness (and How It Affected Their Art)
- Kiyohara Yukinobu: Sublime Female Painter of the Kano School