All posts tagged "Paris"
Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic PioneerApril 11, 2017
Henry Ossawa Tanner (1859-1937), the first African-American to become an internationally successful artist, was known for...
- Pablo Picasso And His Women
- ALL Louvre Masterpieces From Beyonce & Jay-Z’s ‘APES**T’ Video Explained
- Caspar David Friedrich: 10 Most Famous Works
- El Greco: the Grandfather of Expressionism
- Six Wives Of Henry VIII In Portraits
- Magnificent Mountain Landscapes of Ferdinand Hodler
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 10 Early Picasso Works You Should Know
- Garlands of Greatness for the Astonishing 20th Century Chinese Artist Zhang Daqian
- Virginia Oldoini, The Star Of Early Photography