All posts tagged "Paris"
Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic PioneerApril 11, 2017
Henry Ossawa Tanner (1859-1937), the first African-American to become an internationally successful artist, was known for...
- The Mystery Of Durer’s Magic Square
- Restoration of “Last Supper” You Had No Idea Existed
- The Fantastic Jungles of Henri Rousseau
- Six Female Artists of the Hudson River School
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Greek Mythological Creatures That Combine Female Beauty And Beastly Ugliness
- The Amazing Flesh of Chaim Soutine-See the Soutine Exhibition at the Jewish Museum
- 5 Greatest Baroque Painters And Their Work
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)