All posts tagged "Paris"
Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic PioneerApril 11, 2017
Henry Ossawa Tanner (1859-1937), the first African-American to become an internationally successful artist, was known for...
- The Story of Vincent van Gogh’s Bedroom And Its Three Versions
- Kandinsky’s World of Russian Fairy Tales
- Why Babies in Medieval Paintings Look Like Ugly Old Men
- Power And Propaganda – The British Royal Portraits
- 7 Van Gogh’s Extraordinary Paintings You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Pablo Picasso And His Women
- Greek Mythological Creatures That Combine Female Beauty And Beastly Ugliness
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- The Mystery of Vincent Van Gogh’s Death
- How To Do 21st Century Grand Tour according to Mr. Bacchus