All posts tagged "Paris"
Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic PioneerApril 11, 2017
Henry Ossawa Tanner (1859-1937), the first African-American to become an internationally successful artist, was known for...
- Watch Kandinsky Drawing On A Rare Footage From 1926
- So Bad That It’s Good: 5 Of The Worst Artworks Restorations!
- Legend of Proserpine by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- All We Know About Cezanne’s Fruits
- How To Tackle Art With Kids: Try Some Philosophy!
- Selfie-feminism, the Sad Girl Theory and the Sad Girls of Instagram
- Get To Know The Cultural Legacy of Albert, Prince Consort
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Vincent van Gogh, The Starry Night (Painting Of The Week)
- Frida Kahlo And The Symbolism In Her Art