The Best Landscape Paintings to Greet AutumnSeptember 28, 2017
Now that summer is officially over, looking through the window in many places is all about rain and clouds. To inspire us with the more beautiful aspects of the season, why not remind ourselves of some great pieces...
Paul Klee’s Autumn AtmosphereSeptember 26, 2017
Hello autumn! I really like this season, especially for its colour palette: reddish and yellowish leaves, beige rainbow coats, green wellies, orange pumpkins… The colours of fall are warm and they create a unique atmosphere of coziness. Can you...
Picnic Time! Best Picnic Inspirations From ArtAugust 22, 2017
August picnics or barbecues, when the sun is shining, the grass is green and birds are singing… When the basket is full of yummy sandwiches and bottles of home-made compote… If you’re planning a summer eat-out with your...
Oh, I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside – Bathing In ArtJuly 24, 2017
With the summer holidays upon us, it’s seems appropriate to take a small tour through depictions of leisure bathing in art. The package holiday signalled the start of the concept of going away for a break and we...
Top 4 Summer Destinations From ArtJuly 6, 2017
Are you still undecided on where to go to for your vacation? Have you visited all the summer destinations from our last year’s list and are looking for inspiration? Here comes the selection of artsy places you can...
Birdies, Flowers and Virgins: Real Meanings Of Spring In ArtMarch 28, 2017
Spring is my favourite season and it seems to be a favourite season of many artists throughout history. Is it for its blossoming flowers, singing birds and longer days? Or is it rather for its many symbolic connotations,...
Pieter Bruegel The Elder, The Hunters In The Snow In MoviesDecember 30, 2016
The Hunters in the Snow by Pieter Bruegel the Elder are in the medieval and early Renaissance tradition of the Labours of the Months: depictions of various rural activities and work understood by a spectator in Breugel’s time...
- Pablo Picasso And His Women
- ALL Louvre Masterpieces From Beyonce & Jay-Z’s ‘APES**T’ Video Explained
- Caspar David Friedrich: 10 Most Famous Works
- El Greco: the Grandfather of Expressionism
- Six Wives Of Henry VIII In Portraits
- Magnificent Mountain Landscapes of Ferdinand Hodler
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 10 Early Picasso Works You Should Know
- Garlands of Greatness for the Astonishing 20th Century Chinese Artist Zhang Daqian
- Virginia Oldoini, The Star Of Early Photography