Beyond Madame X: Portraits by John Singer SargentNovember 4, 2017
John Singer Sargent is one of art history’s most famous portrait painters. He was born in Italy to American parents and received his formal artistic training in Paris, where he quickly became successful at the all-important annual Salon....
Need An Artsy Halloween Costume Inspiration?October 27, 2017
Halloween’s coming! Have you already got a costume? Do you want to emphasize your passion for art but are bored with the usual Frida Kahlo mono-brow? How about an artsy Halloween costume like… Dada Costume Bauhaus costume Klimt...
Giovanni Boldini’s Beautiful BellesOctober 9, 2017
Giovanni Boldini (1842-1931) was a popular society portrait painter in turn-of-the-century France and England. His elegant portraits are still much appreciated today. He is best known for depicting gorgeous and fashionable women – mostly socialites, noble women, and...
Looking For A Hat Inspiration? Best Hats From PaintingsOctober 4, 2017
Autumn is a hat season! I’ve heard that this year berets are back in fashion, which makes me very happy, but if you are still looking for your perfect hat for first windy days, have a look at...
Iris van Herpen – Transforming FashionSeptember 23, 2017
A young and promising designer from Holland, Iris van Herpen is known for the eclectic ideas that guide her as she experiments with textiles and sews unusual materials and themes into the clothes she creates. Undeniably a driving...
Sonia Delaunay And Her Wearable ArtSeptember 3, 2017
Sonia Delaunay was a Ukrainian-born French artist, who spent most of her working life in Paris and, with her husband Robert Delaunay and others, cofounded the Orphism art movement, noted for its use of strong colours and geometric...
14 Famous Vogue Covers Created By Famous ArtistsAugust 30, 2017
It won’t be a lie if I say that Vogue for at least a century has been one of the most influential magazines in the world. So it’s not surprise that Vogue covers has been created by some...
- ALL Art In BoJack Horseman We Could Find Gathered In One Place
- These 5 Weird Portraits from Kunsthistorisches Museum Will Make You Wonder
- Kandinsky’s World of Russian Fairy Tales
- The Flying Lovers, Bella and Marc Chagall
- Five Ideas For Valentine’s Day Inspired By Art History
- Watch Georgia O’Keeffe Talking About Her Life
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- The Story Of The Art Dealer Durand-Ruel, The Man Behind Impressionism
- The Story Behind The Tribuna Of The Uffizi By Johan Zoffany
- Hello World! DailyArt Magazine Is LIVE