Hokusai’s (Thirty) Six Views of Mount FujiAugust 11, 2016
Everyone knows The Great Wave off Kanagawa, the print created by the Japanese ukiyo-e artist Katsushika Hokusai. But not everyone knows that The Great Wave comes from a series of forty six prints, depicting the views of Mount Fuji from different locations...
- A Hero and Mythical Creatures: Famous Spiders in Art
- 12 Famous Funeral Paintings of Western Art
- Are You Into Illusions? Oops, It’s Op Art again!
- James McNeill Whistler, Portrait of Artist’s Mother (Painting Of The Week)
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Dive Into The World Of Alexander Calder’s Circus
- Picnic Time! Best Picnic Inspirations From Art
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Greek Mythological Creatures That Combine Female Beauty And Beastly Ugliness