This Apple Store in Vienna Is Better Than Others- See WhyMarch 2, 2018
Just last week, on February 24, Apple unveiled its first retail store in Austria and you can find it on Kärntner Straße, Vienna’s famous high street. As a technological troglodyte, I wouldn’t even notice this important event if...
WW: The Viennese Design Brand You’ve Always Dreamt OfFebruary 28, 2018
Heard of Bauhaus? Yes. Heard of De Stijl? Yes. Heard of Wiener Werkstätte? No. No?! That’s the problem: I haven’t heard of WW either, even though they were the most fashionable and successful Viennese design brands ever. Why is...
Chagall And The Coloured GlassAugust 9, 2016
When I went to see Reims cathedral last summer, I didn’t expect to find Marc Chagall’s stained glass windows in the centuries old church. Fascinated by this fusion of tradition and modernity, I decided to investigate Chagall’s work...
- Pablo Picasso And His Women
- ALL Louvre Masterpieces From Beyonce & Jay-Z’s ‘APES**T’ Video Explained
- Caspar David Friedrich: 10 Most Famous Works
- El Greco: the Grandfather of Expressionism
- Six Wives Of Henry VIII In Portraits
- Magnificent Mountain Landscapes of Ferdinand Hodler
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 10 Early Picasso Works You Should Know
- Garlands of Greatness for the Astonishing 20th Century Chinese Artist Zhang Daqian
- Virginia Oldoini, The Star Of Early Photography