Montmartre – The Home To Many InspirationsOctober 12, 2017
Montmartre – the home to many inspirations was and still is the most artistic district of Paris. It is also known as the “heart of the city” and it surely doesn’t need to be introduced to anyone. It...
The Best Landscape Paintings to Greet AutumnSeptember 28, 2017
Now that summer is officially over, looking through the window in many places is all about rain and clouds. To inspire us with the more beautiful aspects of the season, why not remind ourselves of some great pieces...
Cézanne’s Postimpressionist Portraits At The Musée d’OrsaySeptember 12, 2017
Paul Cézanne was a French artist widely acknowledged for bridging the late years of Impressionism and the early years of Postimpressionism. Cézanne’s Postimpressionist portraits number over 200, around 60 of which are currently on display at the Musée...
Want To See 5 Sunflowers At Once? Visit FacebookAugust 13, 2017
I have couple of things on my bucket list regarding art. One of it is to see all versions on Vincent van Gogh’s Sunflowers live, with my own eyes. I didn’t manage to do it yet but art...
Reflecting the Invisible or Distorting the Visible: Mirrors in ArtJuly 19, 2017
People have always been fascinated with their reflections. In the visual art the mirror has been interpreted as an instrument to show admiration or self-admiration, to show hidden objects or people, demonstrated from a different perspective, but also...
Painting Music or Listening to Pictures: Wagnerism in ArtJuly 13, 2017
What is Wagnerism? There are no other cultural movements in the world that were named after one person. Wagnerism was an admiration to Wagner’s musical oeuvre that originated in the second half of the nineteenth century. The attention,...
Vincent van Gogh, Portrait Of Dr Felix ReyJune 25, 2017
Early the morning of the Christmas Eve 1888, a severely wounded man was brought to the Hôtel-Dieu of Arles for treatment. On duty that night was Félix Rey, a young intern completing his thesis from the University of...
- ALL Art In BoJack Horseman We Could Find Gathered In One Place
- These 5 Weird Portraits from Kunsthistorisches Museum Will Make You Wonder
- Kandinsky’s World of Russian Fairy Tales
- The Flying Lovers, Bella and Marc Chagall
- Five Ideas For Valentine’s Day Inspired By Art History
- Watch Georgia O’Keeffe Talking About Her Life
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- The Story Of The Art Dealer Durand-Ruel, The Man Behind Impressionism
- The Story Behind The Tribuna Of The Uffizi By Johan Zoffany
- Hello World! DailyArt Magazine Is LIVE