The Lifelike Death Fayum Portraits of Roman EgyptFebruary 28, 2017
After the defeat of Mark Antony and Cleopatra by Octavian in 30 BCE, Egypt became a province of the Roman Empire. Romans trickled into their new African territory and assimilated well within the existing culture. That is to...
A Woman With A Knife – The Story of LucretiaOctober 16, 2016
If you see a woman with a knife on a painting – think Lucretia. Lucretia was an ancient Roman woman whose fate played a vital role in the transition from the Roman Kingdom to the Roman Republic. Her suicide...
- Jozef Mehoffer – Strange Garden
- Francisco Goya: The First Modernist?
- 10 Unexpected Paintings Of New York
- ALL Art In BoJack Horseman We Could Find Gathered In One Place (5th Season Update)
- An Illuminated Year With Limbourg Brothers
- Beyond the Stars – A Spiritual Journey of Artists
- Painting Of The Week – René Magritte, The Treachery of Images
- Get To Know The Marajoara Culture!
- Ancient Bikini Girls
- 5 Greatest Baroque Painters And Their Work