5 Paintings By Piet Mondrian You Wouldn’t Believe Were HisFebruary 1, 2017
Piet Mondrian, one of the founders of the Dutch modern movement De Stijl, is mostly known for his pure abstractions from the 1920s, reduced to lines and rectangles and basics colors. You know what I mean: But before Mondrian...
Henri Matisse, Harmony In Red – Painting of The WeekNovember 26, 2016
Two weeks ago I was lucky to see this painting on a exhibition Icons of Art. The Shchukin Collection in Fondation Louis Vuitton in Paris. Sergei Shchukin was the most important Russian collector of early twentieth-century Western art. He...
- Painting Of The Week – Rembrandt van Rijn, Flora
- Through the eyes of Claude Monet
- Edgar Degas And His Most Beautiful Ballerinas
- Pieter Bruegel: Hunters in the Snow. Hidden Stories and Meanings
- Holy Cow! Why Did The Dutch Painters Love Cows?
- Four Women Impressionists You Shouldn’t Forget
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Jeff Koons And His Balloon Dogs
- ALL Art In BoJack Horseman We Could Find Gathered In One Place (5th Season Update)