5 Paintings By Piet Mondrian You Wouldn’t Believe Were HisFebruary 1, 2017
Piet Mondrian, one of the founders of the Dutch modern movement De Stijl, is mostly known for his pure abstractions from the 1920s, reduced to lines and rectangles and basics colors. You know what I mean: But before Mondrian...
Henri Matisse, Harmony In Red – Painting of The WeekNovember 26, 2016
Two weeks ago I was lucky to see this painting on a exhibition Icons of Art. The Shchukin Collection in Fondation Louis Vuitton in Paris. Sergei Shchukin was the most important Russian collector of early twentieth-century Western art. He...
- Jozef Mehoffer – Strange Garden
- Francisco Goya: The First Modernist?
- 10 Unexpected Paintings Of New York
- ALL Art In BoJack Horseman We Could Find Gathered In One Place (5th Season Update)
- Beyond the Stars – A Spiritual Journey of Artists
- Painting Of The Week – René Magritte, The Treachery of Images
- An Illuminated Year With Limbourg Brothers
- Ancient Bikini Girls
- Get To Know The Marajoara Culture!
- 5 Greatest Baroque Painters And Their Work