5 Paintings By Piet Mondrian You Wouldn’t Believe Were HisFebruary 1, 2017
Piet Mondrian, one of the founders of the Dutch modern movement De Stijl, is mostly known for his pure abstractions from the 1920s, reduced to lines and rectangles and basics colors. You know what I mean: But before Mondrian...
Henri Matisse, Harmony In Red – Painting of The WeekNovember 26, 2016
Two weeks ago I was lucky to see this painting on a exhibition Icons of Art. The Shchukin Collection in Fondation Louis Vuitton in Paris. Sergei Shchukin was the most important Russian collector of early twentieth-century Western art. He...
- These 5 Weird Portraits from Kunsthistorisches Museum Will Make You Wonder
- Why is Klimt Famous?
- Modigliani’s 100 Years Old Nudes
- Holy Cow! Why Did The Dutch Painters Love Cows?
- Do You Know Your Saints? A Quiz With Saintly Attributes
- The History of Amedeo Modigliani’s Portraits
- Pablo Picasso And His Women
- Does My Bum Look Big In This? The Female Body In Art
- Why Is St Sebastian A Gay Icon?
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know