5 Paintings By Piet Mondrian You Wouldn’t Believe Were HisFebruary 1, 2017
Piet Mondrian, one of the founders of the Dutch modern movement De Stijl, is mostly known for his pure abstractions from the 1920s, reduced to lines and rectangles and basics colors. You know what I mean: But before Mondrian...
Henri Matisse, Harmony In Red – Painting of The WeekNovember 26, 2016
Two weeks ago I was lucky to see this painting on a exhibition Icons of Art. The Shchukin Collection in Fondation Louis Vuitton in Paris. Sergei Shchukin was the most important Russian collector of early twentieth-century Western art. He...
- Edgar Degas And His Most Beautiful Ballerinas
- Seven Errors Game with Lucas Cranach the Elder
- The Quiet Life Of Vilhelm Hammershøi Interiors
- These 4 Cutest Joshua Reynolds’ Children Will Make You Miss Childhood
- Grow Your Artsy Mustache For Movember!
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Notre-Dame Is Burning Down
- Talk About The Passion – Exploring Art at Easter
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)