The Story How Robert Rauschenberg "Erased de Kooning"August 1, 2017
Robert Rauschenberg was fascinated by Willem de Kooning, and in 1953 asked the artist if he could erase one of his drawings as an act of art. The work that was created then has become a legend. The genesis...
Tangled Up in Blue: The Art of Edward KrasińskiNovember 23, 2016
In Tate Liverpool, up to March 2017, you can see an exhibition of Edward Krasiński’s work. Krasiński was one of the most interesting and important artists in post-war Poland and whole central Europe. Today we want to give...
- The Story Of Damien Hirst’s Famous Shark
- The Flying Lovers, Bella and Marc Chagall
- Venice Carnival In Paintings
- The Garden Of Earthly Delights – A Fascinating World Of Hieronymus Bosch
- Top 4 Summer Destinations From Art
- Beyond the Stars – A Spiritual Journey of Artists
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- The Mystery of Vincent Van Gogh’s Death
- Rembrandt And His Saddest Love Story
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know