Chairs, Neon Lights and Philosophy: The Conceptual Art of Joseph Kosuth
The Story How Robert Rauschenberg "Erased de Kooning"August 1, 2017
Robert Rauschenberg was fascinated by Willem de Kooning, and in 1953 asked the artist if he could erase one of his drawings as an act of art. The work that was created then has become a legend. The genesis...
Tangled Up in Blue: The Art of Edward KrasińskiNovember 23, 2016
In Tate Liverpool, up to March 2017, you can see an exhibition of Edward Krasiński’s work. Krasiński was one of the most interesting and important artists in post-war Poland and whole central Europe. Today we want to give...
- Evoking The Genius Of Brancusi At The Museum Of Modern Art In New York
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Lee Krasner and the Art of Starting Over
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Tarsila do Amaral: Joy Is the Decisive Test
- It’s Not Always What It Seems: The Fabulous Inventions of Panamarenko
- Best Bums in Art History
- Painting of the Week: Masaccio, The Tribute Money
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)
- Greek Mythological Creatures That Combine Female Beauty And Beastly Ugliness