The Story How Robert Rauschenberg "Erased de Kooning"August 1, 2017
Robert Rauschenberg was fascinated by Willem de Kooning, and in 1953 asked the artist if he could erase one of his drawings as an act of art. The work that was created then has become a legend. The genesis...
Tangled Up in Blue: The Art of Edward KrasińskiNovember 23, 2016
In Tate Liverpool, up to March 2017, you can see an exhibition of Edward Krasiński’s work. Krasiński was one of the most interesting and important artists in post-war Poland and whole central Europe. Today we want to give...
- The Mystery Of Durer’s Magic Square
- Restoration of “Last Supper” You Had No Idea Existed
- The Fantastic Jungles of Henri Rousseau
- Jackson Pollock: The Face Of Abstract Expressionism
- Six Female Artists of the Hudson River School
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Kandinsky’s World of Russian Fairy Tales
- 5 Greatest Baroque Painters And Their Work
- Greek Mythological Creatures That Combine Female Beauty And Beastly Ugliness