The Story How Robert Rauschenberg "Erased de Kooning"August 1, 2017
Robert Rauschenberg was fascinated by Willem de Kooning, and in 1953 asked the artist if he could erase one of his drawings as an act of art. The work that was created then has become a legend. The genesis...
Tangled Up in Blue: The Art of Edward KrasińskiNovember 23, 2016
In Tate Liverpool, up to March 2017, you can see an exhibition of Edward Krasiński’s work. Krasiński was one of the most interesting and important artists in post-war Poland and whole central Europe. Today we want to give...
- Edgar Degas And His Most Beautiful Ballerinas
- Seven Errors Game with Lucas Cranach the Elder
- The Quiet Life Of Vilhelm Hammershøi Interiors
- These 4 Cutest Joshua Reynolds’ Children Will Make You Miss Childhood
- Grow Your Artsy Mustache For Movember!
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Notre-Dame Is Burning Down
- Talk About The Passion – Exploring Art at Easter
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)