Stories By Zuzanna Stanska
The enfant terrible of Renaissance Italian Art – 500 years of Tintoretto in VeniceNovember 13, 2018
Tintoretto, the enfant terrible of Renaissance Italian Art has now his moment. Born 500 years ago...
Painting of the Week
Pierre-Auguste Renoir, The Theatre BoxOctober 7, 2018
Entertainments such as cabarets, theatres and the circus were popular themes among the Impressionist painters whose mission was...
The iPad-designed David Hockney’s Queen’s Window Presented At Westminster AbbeySeptember 29, 2018
David Hockney is an artist who lately, while creating his works often reaches for… his iPad....
- Painting Of The Week – Rembrandt van Rijn, Flora
- Through the eyes of Claude Monet
- Edgar Degas And His Most Beautiful Ballerinas
- Pieter Bruegel: Hunters in the Snow. Hidden Stories and Meanings
- Holy Cow! Why Did The Dutch Painters Love Cows?
- Four Women Impressionists You Shouldn’t Forget
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Jeff Koons And His Balloon Dogs
- ALL Art In BoJack Horseman We Could Find Gathered In One Place (5th Season Update)