Stories By Sara Miranda
That’s so Retro(spective): Highlights from Frieze Art Fair New YorkMay 8, 2019
Frieze 2019 surely had its share of new, quirky works of art, but many of the works on view were in dialogue with the artists and artistic practices of the past. From the influence of Picasso...
- These Photographs Taken By Edgar Degas Will Sweep You Off Your Feet
- Paul Gauguin – Master or Monster?
- Watch Kandinsky Drawing On A Rare Footage From 1926
- 410 Years Ago Rembrandt Was Born, Check Out His Six Magnificent Self-Portaits
- Moondance. Full Moon in Painting
- Gustav Klimt, Death and Life
- International Women’s Day 2019: Three Unknown Women Artists
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives