Stories By Rute Ferreira
How To Break Up (And What To Do Next): 5 Love Tips From Brazilian Painter Belmiro de AlmeidaJune 12, 2018
Valentine’s Day is traditionally celebrated on February 14th, you know for sure. But, in the country...
In Life, In Art, Till Death Do Us Part: The Romance Of Georgina And Lucílio de AlbuquerqueApril 27, 2018
Do you like art history and love stories? You’ve come to the right place because here...
- The Story of Vincent van Gogh’s Bedroom And Its Three Versions
- Kandinsky’s World of Russian Fairy Tales
- Why Babies in Medieval Paintings Look Like Ugly Old Men
- Power And Propaganda – The British Royal Portraits
- 7 Van Gogh’s Extraordinary Paintings You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Pablo Picasso And His Women
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Greek Mythological Creatures That Combine Female Beauty And Beastly Ugliness
- The Mystery of Vincent Van Gogh’s Death
- Odilon Redon’s Noir World Of Darkness