Stories By Rachel Witte
Double Double Toil and Trouble: Witches in Art and Modern MediaOctober 30, 2018
Tis the season….no, not of Christmas. Halloween. The time for Fall festivals, hayrides, corn mazes, and...
Some Things to Know about the Ancient Greek Stylistic PeriodsOctober 3, 2018
There are four general Ancient Greek stylistic periods. Different, note-worthy styles, influences from invading cultures and their...
Let It Be: The Annunciation In Medieval And Renaissance Christian ArtAugust 28, 2018
Religious themes in art have prevailed throughout time. Whether it is Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, or Hinduism...
- Painting Of The Week – Rembrandt van Rijn, Flora
- Edgar Degas And His Most Beautiful Ballerinas
- Through the eyes of Claude Monet
- Pieter Bruegel: Hunters in the Snow. Hidden Stories and Meanings
- Holy Cow! Why Did The Dutch Painters Love Cows?
- Four Women Impressionists You Shouldn’t Forget
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Orientalism of Eugène Delacroix – Beware The Colours!
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Jeff Koons And His Balloon Dogs