Stories By Pola Otterstein
Immerse Yourself In The World Of the fantastic-realism paintings by Maria AntoMarch 13, 2018
March = Women’s History Month, and this is the next story about a remarkable, contemporary artist...
The History of Amedeo Modigliani’s PortraitsJanuary 30, 2018
Amedeo Clemente Modigliani, the infamous early 20th-century Italian-Jewish painter and sculptor who developed a unique, modern...
Special Occasion & News
Let’s Say Goodbye To These Holidays…Christmas In Art (Last Time, We Swear!)December 26, 2017
To many of us, the Christian religious and cultural celebration called Christmas is surely one of...
- Pierre-Auguste Renoir, The Theatre Box
- 5 Reasons To Visit Kröller-Müller Museum
- Paul Gauguin, The Vision after the Sermon
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- The Unicorn Tapestries – Allegory Of Christ, Or A Happy Husband?
- Top 5 Zeus’ Lovers and Their Crazy Stories
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Elizabeth Nourse: “Unquestionably The Premier Woman Artiste of America”
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)
- A Tribute to Sister Wendy Beckett – Art Historian, Nun, and TV Personality