Stories By Nadine Waldmann
Eerie, Haunting and Below the Sea: DeCaires Taylor’s Underwater MuseumsNovember 6, 2018
In 2006, British artist Jason deCaires Taylor installed the first undersea sculpture park in the Caribbean....
- Klimt’s Unknown Portraits You’d Never Guess Were His
- 5 Fleshy Sculptures That Could Come To Life
- Amrita Sher-Gil – The India’s Frida Kahlo
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Wagnerism in Art. Painting Music or Listening to Pictures
- Why is Klimt Famous?
- Kandinsky’s World of Russian Fairy Tales
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 10 Blue Yves Klein Masterpieces You Must Know
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)