Stories By Kacper Grass
Latin American Art
Marxist, Nationalist, Feminist: The Art and Politics of Frida KahloNovember 26, 2018
Marxist, Nationalist, Feminist – these are words that describe not only the political convictions but also...
A Journey To Al-Andalus: Part I, The Moorish Stronghold Of GranadaSeptember 3, 2018
Granada, a Moorish Stronghold The fall of Granada to the Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand and Isabella in...
- Pierre-Auguste Renoir, The Theatre Box
- 5 Reasons To Visit Kröller-Müller Museum
- Paul Gauguin, The Vision after the Sermon
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- The Unicorn Tapestries – Allegory Of Christ, Or A Happy Husband?
- Top 5 Zeus’ Lovers and Their Crazy Stories
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Elizabeth Nourse: “Unquestionably The Premier Woman Artiste of America”
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)
- A Tribute to Sister Wendy Beckett – Art Historian, Nun, and TV Personality