Stories By Helena Pereira
Wayne Thiebaud’s Sweet Paintings and Sharon Core’s Take on ThemOctober 10, 2018
For centuries we have seen artists copying others’ work in order to learn how to draw correctly or to find out what style they want to follow. But what if in the 21st-century copying was used...
Arman And Six Works You Need to KnowAugust 30, 2018
In a world where everything seems even more disposable as the days go by, it is interesting to look to what was consumed and thrown away in the 20th century. Arman works portray his society by...
King Pedro And Inês de Castro – What Life Took Apart, Death Put Back TogetherAugust 8, 2018
Every country has its legends and fairytales and Portugal is not an exception. One of the most known Portuguese tales is a love story about King Pedro of Portugal and Inês de Castro. Their relationship did...
Monet’s Bordighera Paintings – A Backgroud Story For A Love AffairJuly 21, 2018
Italy had a major movie moment when it was chosen as the scenery for Call Me By Your Name. But Elio and Oliver were not the first ones to go through all the secret places in...
- Moondance. Full Moon in Painting
- Take a Trip with Rosemary Ellis
- Painting Parenthood – Artists’ Children Depicted by Their Mothers
- Disruptive Because Pretty: Art Guide To Aestheticism
- Caravaggio, The Musicians
- Explore the Unknown World of Klimt’s Landscapes
- Why Is St Sebastian A Gay Icon?
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Van Gogh’s Sunflowers at the Van Gogh Museum
- Britain At Twilight: John Atkinson Grimshaw’s Landscapes