Stories By Anna Deáki
Discover South American Artists in MnBA, Rio de JaneiroMay 30, 2019
As the third piece in our series, I present my favorite paintings from the Museu Nacional de Belas Artes (MnBA) of Rio de Janeiro. There are works by Brazilian as well as European masters. The most...
Discover South American Artists in MALBA, Buenos AiresApril 5, 2019
There is a truly amazing museum in Buenos Aires that is an absolute must for art lovers! I visited MALBA during my travel in South America and got acquainted with masterpieces from that side of the...
- Evoking The Genius Of Brancusi At The Museum Of Modern Art In New York
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Lee Krasner and the Art of Starting Over
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Tarsila do Amaral: Joy Is the Decisive Test
- It’s Not Always What It Seems: The Fabulous Inventions of Panamarenko
- Best Bums in Art History
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)
- Painting of the Week: Masaccio, The Tribute Money
- Greek Mythological Creatures That Combine Female Beauty And Beastly Ugliness