Stories By Alexandra Kiely
Museums & Exhibitions
Five Cool Modern And Contemporary Artworks In The Stedelijk Museum CollectionSeptember 1, 2018
The Stedelijk Museum is a modern and contemporary art and design museum in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It...
Britain At Twilight: John Atkinson Grimshaw’s LandscapesAugust 1, 2018
John Atkinson Grimshaw (1836-1893) was a Victorian painter admired for his beautiful evening landscapes. British cities...
Beyond Glass and Interiors – Louis Comfort Tiffany’s PaintingsJune 23, 2018
Louis Comfort Tiffany was famous for his beautiful stained glass, decorative arts, and interiors. (His father,...
Painting of the Week
Painting of the Week: Cornelia, Mother of the Gracchi by Angelica KauffmannJune 3, 2018
Cornelia, Mother of the Gracchi by Angelica Kauffmann shows a pretty Roman woman and her three...
- Jozef Mehoffer – Strange Garden
- Francisco Goya: The First Modernist?
- 10 Unexpected Paintings Of New York
- ALL Art In BoJack Horseman We Could Find Gathered In One Place (5th Season Update)
- Beyond the Stars – A Spiritual Journey of Artists
- An Illuminated Year With Limbourg Brothers
- Painting Of The Week – René Magritte, The Treachery of Images
- Ancient Bikini Girls
- Get To Know The Marajoara Culture!
- 5 Greatest Baroque Painters And Their Work